- On what exchange is Lincoln Educational Services Corporation’s common stock traded?
- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation trades on the Nasdaq Global Market under the ticker symbol “LINC”.
- When did LESC go public?
- LINC went public on June 23, 2005.
- Who is LESC’s transfer agent?
- Our transfer agent is Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company and they can be contacted at:
17 Battery Place
New York, New York 10004
- How do I obtain stock certificates? Who do I contact with questions about ownership of LESC stock?
- Stock certificates can be obtained through our transfer agent, Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company. Our transfer agent can also be contacted in reference to stock ownership, change of address, telephone number and name, canceling or issuing stock certificates, and resolving problems related to lost, destroyed or stolen certificates.
- Does LESC offer a dividend?
- How do I obtain a copy of LESC’s public filings?
- You can view all of our public filings at our SEC Filings page.
- How do I contact investor relations?
- LESC’s Investor Relations department can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 973-736-9340.
- Where is LESC headquartered?
- Our corporate offices are at 200 Executive Drive, Suite 340, West Orange, New Jersey 07052, (973) 736-9340.
- When does LESC’s fiscal year end?
- LESC’s fiscal year ends on December 31.
- What was the closing price of LESC common stock on (specific date)?
- You can look up the closing price of LESC common stock using the Historical Price Lookup feature in the Stock Information section of our Investor Relations website.
- When was LESC founded?
- LESC was founded in 1946 as Lincoln Technical Institute with a mission to provide returning GI’s with skills to reenter the civilian workforce. Since then, LESC has opened new schools, expanded its program offerings and acquired other schools. Today LESC offers degree and diploma programs in five key areas: automotive and diesel technology, skilled trades, health sciences, hospitality and business/IT.
- How many employees does LESC have?
- The company has 1885 employees as of 12/31/2018.
- Who are LESC’s independent accountants?
- Deloitte & Touche LLP, of Parsippany, New Jersey
- Who is on LESC’s Board of Directors?
- The Chairman of LESC’s Board of Directors is J. Barry Morrow. The names and biographies of all of our Directors are available on the Board of Directors page.